1.11.2013

Farm Summer House

Once in a while I talk about FARM - a brazilian fashion brand (from Rio de Janeiro), well known for its beautiful prints.
The brand is not sold in other countries, other than Brazil, that's why I always have to go back to Rio to shop in Farm! ahah
Last tuesday was the "Casa Farm " Opening in Ipanema (Rio de Janeiro). I was in Rio and a friend is working for the brand there so I went to check it out:
The house
Me with a SUP board that I love! The print is so cute! I could practice SUP everyday with this board!
The prints from FARM - the DNA of the brand
An overviwe of the house, with me and Inês
Cheers to the summer in Rio
Beauty products from Granado - a beauty brand from Brazil - promise a special post about it
With Margarida Marinho, in Restô, a nice restaurant in Ipanema
(Rua Joana Angélica)

Casa Farm is open from 10a.n. until 11p.m. for the next 2 months - if you go to Rio, it's worth a visit: R. Nascimento Silva, 331 Ipanema RJ
  facebook ● twitter ● bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment