1.20.2013

Granado - brazilian beauty brand


The other day I talked about Granado in this post - a brazilian brand that I have recently discovered in Rio (thanks to the tip of Vic - Dia de Beauté - soon we'll have a surprise from her, stay tuned! ;)
The adds, very vintage style - I love it!
One of the stores in Brazil
pink line - one of my favorites
Some products I brought from Rio
Emollient butter (very hydrating!), Soap from Phebo (wonderful smell), body oil with açaí, footbath (I loooove these rituals!!) and the nail strengthener oil (I was desperately needing this!)

Granado was founded by a portuguese and it's only sold in Brazil - the brand has already many years in the market and well known for the quality of the products, with a reasonable price.
The packages are so cute that it's almost impossible to resist, don't you think?
And the products I've brought and tested are so aproved! :)
  facebook ● twitter ● bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment