2.04.2013

Love is all around


I'm not a huge fan of valentine's day, I confess.
To the boys who visit us, here are some ideas on what to give your girlfriend / wife:

1. Nail patch with hearts, Sephora
2. Necklace "lock me" in metal, Louis Vuitton
3. Sandals, Patrizia Pepe
4. Lingerie, Intimissimi
5. Valentine's day special watch, Swatch
6. Silver and diamonds ring, Franco Pianegonda
7. Heart Ring Vanrycke, in Elements
8. Valentine's day special programs, from 200€, Penha Longa Hotel Spa & Golf Resort 

I'm not used to give gifts in Valentine's day. I'd rather receive them! ahah Seriously, I love giving presents, but I prefer to do it in other times, actually.
And you, what do you usually do on this specific day - change gifts? Romantic dinner? Let me know!
  facebook ● twitter ● bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment