2.05.2013

Body business



I love a beauty routine - I do it every single day.
Today, I'm here to share some products I'm using right now:

1. Tightening body cream StriVectin-TL - I'd never tried this one before but I'm quite happy with it. Improves skin elasticity and refines body contours. Apply in critical areas.
2. Scrubbing tool Sephora. I use it once a week, in the shower.
3. Body milk (dry and sensitive skin) Lierac Prescription. my skin is dry and I need a good hydration everyday - this one is great!
4. Body scrub Caudalie - love this product. I'm using it for years!
5. Shower cream (dry and sensitive skin) Lierac Prescription. I love this brand and this one is divine!
6. Long lasting tan mousse Vita Liberata - I can't stand my palid body skin at the moment. Until summer is not here, I'm trying this tan mousse and so far so good!
7. Feet cream Neutrógena. Nobody deserves dry feet, right?
8. Anti-aging corrective serum for neck Biotherm. Because not only our face deserves special treatment.

The only golden rule I do believe when it comes to beauty products is:
DISCIPLINE!
You cannot expect miracles if you start using a anti-cellulitis cream 2 weeks before going to the beach!
Want to share any special product from that side? Go ahead!

  facebook ● twitter ● bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment